Links May 2020
With a sense of exploration and freedom this month I explored all of the different areas that have found interesting. This led me to not be as productive as I would have wanted but put me on track for taking some time to buckle down this month and clean up what I have already started.
Last month explore, this month clean.
- Rob Pike Interview
- Go is a Pretty Average Language
- Learning Rust in 2020
- What to Consider Before Embarking on a Rewrite
- Into the Tar Pit
- The Maybe Monoid for Go
- Hypermodern Python
- Ask HN: Best Books under 200 pages for developers?
- On Marketing Haskell
- The Pragmatic Engineer’s Developer Culture Test
- Tiny Projects
- What Every Stofware Engineer SHould Know about Apache Kafka
- William E. Byrd
- Using core.logic with ClojureScript
- How to learn OCaml
- What CS Majors Should Know
- Four years of OCaml in production
- Rediscovering the Small Web