This month my eye has been on the future. The future of deployment paradigms with Unikernals and WASM Edge computing. The future of my personal organizational tool. The future of languages and patterns I want to learn. The future of my role within my company. The future of how I want to communicate.
Last month I felt like I was all over the place. This month I feel a sense of calm and focus as I piece everything together.
- k6 Load Testing
- After Docker: Unikernels and Immutable Infrastructure
- How to GraphQL
- Web Scaping with Clojure
- Building a web app with functional programming
- Haskell Problems For a New Decade
- Elixir API and Elm SPA
- Does it Spark Joy
- Reversible Irreversible Decisions
- The Engineer/Manager Pendulum
- How Complex Systems Fail
- The Expert Blind Spot in Software Development