Links Feb 2020
This month I have felt like I’ve been all over the place. I’m designing a tool to hopefully let me get my thoughts, notes, papers, and resources all into one place to help me organize my digital life. My writing has stagnated (personally) and I have a couple drafts out there for posts which I haven’t had time to revise.
Meanwhile I’ve been doing research on team productivity, big data workflows, learning Rust and Elm, with the occasional mathematics reading thrown in there.
I’m hoping to stabilize a bit more and find more time to build, read, and write.
- Getting started with Apache Avro
- Go and Apache Arrow
- Production Oriented Development
- The Zen of Go
- Data Warehousing is not a use case
- Stupid Unix Tricks
- 3 tribes of programming
- Rust zero cost abstractions in action
- Things I believe
- Yew Examples
- The ultimate guide to reading a book a week for your career
- Mathematics for the adventurous self-learner
- Free and Open-Source Textbooks (Mathematics)