Links August 2020
This was a wild month. I’ve been going through a lot of personal struggles around my career. Ideas are blossoming and I need to harvest them.
Cultivate ideas, harvest the bounty.
- Don’t get stuck
- New to JAMstack? Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
- O’Reilly Modern Web Development on the JAMStack
- What is the Small Web?
- Mathematical Logic as Based on they Theory of Types
- How to read a code
- Byrne’s Euclid
- ReasonML React Apollo Tutorial
- Where to put the turbofish
- First thoughts on Rust vs OCaml
- How I use Obsidian to manage my goals, tasks, notes, and software development knowledge base
- Describeing Microservices using Modern Haskell
- Laying the foundation for Rust’s future
- Toy Bleve Example
- Webassembly Without The Browser
- I am a Java, C#, C or C++ developer, time to do some Rust
- GoLang Desktop App with webview/Lorca, WASM and Bazel