Links April 2020
This month was very productive. I went heads down on my application and started writing more both personally and for work. My plan is to continue to move forward in some interesting research areas and broaden my areas of learning. Looking into Haskell and revisting Clojure are on my list of things to tackle as well as gathering some thoughts on new ideas and projects. Mathematics reading is also at the top of my list of areas to work on and dive into at a deeper level.
Last month I was productive and focused. This month I feel a sense exploration and freedom.
- Standard Package Layout
- WTF Dial Domain Model
- Deconstructing the Monolith: Designing Software that Maximizes Developer Productivity
- Design Stamina Hypothesis
- Activity Pub
- Lisp: Good News, Bad News, How to Win Big
- The Andon Cord
- Cornell OCaml
- Infinite Parallel Universes: State at the Edge
- Egoless Programming
- Building a web app with functional programming - Haskell
- Write yourself a Git!
- Directly Responsible Individuals
- A Haskell Reading List
- Building Go Applications with Bazel
- Getting Started with Purescript!
- Can we stop pretending that Docker is great for development environments?
- Surgical Team
- A Special Supplement: The Responsibility of Intellectuals
- Build a digitial garden